Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ireland!



This actually happened last Saturday. Where else would this happen? Ireland is the best.

And on another note, Andrew took his driving test on Friday and passed first time, which is good because in Ireland the fail rate is something like 60%. Driving tests are huge deals over here as opposed to doing Driver's Ed in High School and driving around the driving range and in the simulators a few times and they basically hand you your license. But man I loved that class. Good fun.

3 comments:

  1. I've been ,eaning to watch that video since saturday!! lol haha very funny... Bullenrobe DOPE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha - I love the part where the bull turns on the farmer and starts chasing him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I certainly hope they give tough tests to get drivers licenses!! I often felt on the roads just like that bull did in the market. Doesn't know where he is going and yet he's getting there fast AND the isles are too narrow for anyone but himself. Good luck Andrew and congrats! I don't suppose ye know this, but I typed this comment in my best Irish accent, I can hear ye talking in my head, Andrew!

    ReplyDelete