Friday, August 24, 2012

Araglin

A few weeks ago we went on a hike in Araglin, where the corners of Tipperary, Waterford and Cork Counties meet up.  There are some good hikes in the area all signposted. I decided to go with Avery and some friends, I totally forgot about the hiking backpack we have and decided that I could push her across the trails in our jogger stroller. For the most part it worked, but there were definitely some difficult bits where we had to take her out and carry her, but thanks to Christi's help we made it the 5 k and through a couple of squalls to the lake at the end where we had a small BBQ. While I was glad during the rain that we had the stroller and rain cover, I think next time I would definitely take the hiking backpack. Andrew had decided to go play soccer with some friends instead and look what he missed out on:












1 comment:

  1. Hi, Meg. Avery is SO CUTE! Looks like you had a gorgeous hike, coats in summer notwithstanding. And I loved seeing the kids I know here - thanks for the memories.

    ReplyDelete